Sunday, September 16, 2007

two new heels! (:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Meet Darling in CP at 2pm. We trained to Orchard. Headed to the shop Darling works at. He is getting me a Hptpink (RED) heels as a birthday gift for me. Ended up, Darling bought two pairs of heels for me becos there was another heels he finds quite nice and wants me to get it so he is willing to buy it if I get it in blue and not black. Hoho. Thanks Darling! (: Went in to Esprite and Porter shop. Before heading to the bus-stop, I decided to change out of the black pointed heels I was wearing and changed into the new pointed blue heels Darling bought for me as my feet is super aching already. Took 143 to Vivo City. As usual, I spend time reading the story book while Darling plays yoyo. Syafiq and Yan Ling came down today, and... Coincidentally once again, We wore the exact same top, "Daddy's Little Expensive Girl" top and the same shade of grey jeans but not the exact same design. Hohoho. Last time we wore the exact same Flesh Imp shorts, this time top. What a coincidence siah! (: At 7pm, went to have dinner. Darling and I bought New York Pizza. I ordered the No 1 pizza set and NYP Cheese Fries. We went to MAC to join Yan Ling, Syafiq, Caine and ( I forgot his name again). After eating, Darling and (I forgot his name again) went to shop around. The other four of us went up to the top floor of Vivocity and waited for the rest to come back. Yan Ling and I decided to go shop around. Went in to Pull And Bear, I tried on a White Long Sleeve Button Shirt, it cost only $25.90, kinda cheap and looks alrights on me. Went to River Island too. Finally, get to see a friend again. Hohoho. Stanley got a haircut, not bad. Hahaha. Kamil is back to work? or I just didnt see him for so so long. Hahaha. Stanley thought Yan Ling and I was lesbian since we wore the same top and jeans. LOL. It does feels kinda weird. Hohoho. Went in to Topshop and to Forever 21. Guess what? I saw Nas, previously from Topshop Isetan and than to topshop Seiyu. He is now working for Forever 21 in Wisma but he happens to be there. Hohoho. Before heading back to join the rest of the yoyoers, I bought STARBUCKS, Mocha Frap Large. Seriously, drink till I wanna puke. Hohoho. Trained home with Darling and I took bus 372 on my own. Thats all than. I love Darling and thanks alot Darling! ;D Tmr am working afternoon shift and Darling will be coming to fetch me home again. Hehehe. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home