Wednesday, September 05, 2007

RATATOUILLE (:



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Had OFA test today. It was average. I guess.
Ate at school with Pris, Joey and Nick.
Left school after eating. Me and Pris took bus 188 to Harbour Front.
Watched RATATOUILLE at Vivo City with Pris.
I swear the show is very very very nice.
It's interesting, mixture of happy and sad part.
It's meaningful in a way, there's a story line behind it to me.
I just love this movie, one of the best 3D movies I ever watched.
Went to KOPITIAM and I ate Fried Oyster.
Went to River Island to slack since we still had an hour.
Started work at 6pm, I was doing Footwear all the way.
I am happy for myself, I sold 7-8 pairs of footwear today.
Ended work, and its Home Sweet Home. HaHeHo! ;D


I am HAPPY today.
Becos it's PAY DAY!
I miss Darling.
Can we have SAKAE BUFFET again please? =x
Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home