Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i saw Lee Hsien Long!! ;D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BAHHH!!! ;D


YESTERDAY..
Morning, woke Darling up, he was late. The NDP carnival starts at 9am, early bird lucky draw at 9.30am, we made it but didnt win. Redeem free snacks like Candy Floss, Ice-Cream and Popcorn. Played games like little children does so. LOL. Uncle bought 5tickets and only two of us went. BTW, redeem 5 doorgifts and bring it home to put them down and have a cup of cold drink before we went down to play and eat. ;D I did something I wouldnt have done so in school, to answer a question on stage infront of so many people. It was to guess a song, and that song, not many people may know, is SHINE ON ME and I guess it right. The host was kinda shocked that I would know the song and I told him it was one of my favourite song too and he gave me a HIGH FIVE. Hahahahaha. Saw Lee Hsien Loong too, he was the guest of honour. After the lucky draw ended, we played a little while and headed back home. I bathes and prepared. Ate with Darling too. And went to work on my own by train. LOL. I was 15mins late!!

I am in-charge of zone 1 & 2 with Syah as my "teacher" for that section. Fron 4pm-5pm I had to take over Yani at Non-Clothing Area. My break time was at 5pm together with Stanley. We went to KOPITIAM to eat. I ate hokkien mee. wasted two out of three prawns, as the shell is not peeled, I lazy to peel with chopsticks and spoon. LOL. Came back from break and went back to zone 1 & 2. But somehow, I ended up in fitting room helpping out and Marvin or is it Melvin taught us how he served the customer and made me do it first and learn from what he did, and he think it was well done! ;D than it was Nadiyah's turn to practise. LOL. soon, he left us on our own and we both did fitting room till closing. I had to sweep the fitting room area, till my fingers hurt and I dont know why. Also did Azahar a favor by helping to sweep the male's fitting room area too. Ended about 1pm and I trained home. Tired, tired, tired and my feet are aching badly!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


TODAY...
Reached school at 10am, so I missed TKS lesson. Lessons as per normal. something very sad happen to two of my classmates, but shall not speak of it here. But really, feel sad for them also. CHEER UP THE BOTH OF YOU! ;D Ended school, Accompany Pris after school for awhile as she is accompanying her friend who is waiting for Joyce. Took bus 963 to Harbout Front. Ate Chicken Rice at the hawker center all ALONE. It's really so.. I dont know.. Sighs.. Actually dont intend to go to work..

Becos.. Today isnt a very happy day.. Since 3pm I've been crying every few minutes or so, so how am I to work if I keep crying.. but finally, since I am there already, I might as well just go to work.. Even more new faces I see today as I didnt see them during the weekends. I was in charge of Fitting Room again, today alrights, not very crowded. But instead, alot alot of people tend to try alot alot of clothes but end up not buying a single one or just buy one only. but some, usually the ANG MOs, are still considerate and nice enough to hang back the clothes and do apologise for trying so much clothes. Those people makes me happy man. But China people, nono, pissed me off usually. =x Bahhh! Halfway through, I wore Tommy's snowcap, LOL, Siti said I look quite nice in snowcap! Wakakas. ;D So work, work, work and today ended at 10.30pm. LOL. Trained home alone. Oh yah, saw Valerie from my Secondary school in the toilet. I went to 7eleven to buy NESCAFE MOCHA and MENTOS new flavor I think, Berry Blast white taking my toilet break. Was tired and thirsty and hungry. ):

Anyways, on Saturday, while working, I saw ADRAIN PNG! One of my idol too. ;D






DARLING, YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME.
I FEEL INCOMPLETE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIZE.
LIVING THE DAYS WITHOUT YOU IS HELL.
I REALLY REALLY NEED YOU SO MUCH.
HOW COULD I STOP MYSELF FROM FEELING THIS WAY.
STAY WITH ME FOREVER, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.
I LOVE YOU! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home