Monday, July 30, 2007

tadedo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I have OFA Microsoft Excel Test tomorrow. ):

I am not good in excel, I need serious help tonight.



Today, reached school at 12.15pm. It was OFA lesson.

No space so I sat beside Kenny.

He was being lame by flooding my tagboard.

I am gonna flood his tagboard later.

Hahahahaha.

School ended at 3pm.

Went to Clementi.

I went to Bossini and got a Orange Simpsons Top.

I took a Bossini Kids Size which fitted just nice.

The adult size is way too big, more for guys man.

I went to Giodarno which was beside and got a Yellow V-neck Top.

Went to Mac to join Pris and Ws, changed to the Orange Simpsons Top.



Waited for Darling to end school, went over to NP to meet him.

Took bus 74, intend to go to Hougang Mall.

But we alighte dat 401 and ate there.

I ordered two egg prata and one kosong prata.

But the plain prata I gaveto Darling as I was full already.

I have been buying ANYTHING to drink often lately.

Hahahahaha.

Went over to Darling's house as he wanted to change first before sending me home.

Took bus 161 back to Seng Kang.

I was supposed to get my MINI POPPERS today.

But sadly, I have to wait till next time again. ):





Replies to Tags...





yanling : Thanks Thanks Thanks!!! (: muacks! hehe. (:



ahgurl : Miss and Love You too my dear PRECIOUS! (:



sylvia : CHOCOLATE! (: relinked you! hehe. (:



elaine : Pretty lady, I didnt forget you. Hahaha. You will never be forgotten my dear girl. (:



eileen : Laoshu, thanks. hahaha. The red colour is even nicer. (: sadly I got red bags already. ):



keatty : Mei, linked you! (:



minn : Thanks girl! (:



emomomo : Lame nick you got. LOL. Sorry luhs, I got STM. hahaha. and also more than a year since I last saw you mah. (:



kenny : Boy, you are so lame. I tell LCK you never pay attention. LOL. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home