Wednesday, July 18, 2007

eat and eat and eat..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Darling Goh send me to school today, LOVELOVE. =D
Today, I keep having stomach upsets.
But, I ate alot today too, I think.
Joey was sick, so she didnt come to school. missed her!

In the morning, Pris bought me Fish Fillet and Crispy Hotdog.
An hour later, we had 15mins break, bought CUPCORN.
And a packet of my favourite LEMON BARLEY.
An hour later, our usual one hour break, I ate Curry Mee Tai Mak Yong Tau Foo.
And bought another packet of my favourite LEMON BARLEY.

Lessons went on..
School ended early, instead of 5pm, ended at 4pm.
Accompanied Pris to buy something.
We ate at SUMO HOUSE!
I ate Salmon teriyaki rice set.
We ordered gyoza too.
Free scallops for us.
After eating.. Accompanied Pris to get her hair cut and eye brow shaped.
I wanted to cut frigne but I still dont wanna do it yet.
Pris said I should get my eye brow shaped. HUR.

Took train with Pris back to Khatib, and took bus 85 back to Seng Kang.
Now, I've just created a blog for Pris.
Not sure if it's to her liking.
Cos I duno which skin to choose.
and I'm gonna change skin too.
Cos I found a skin which attracted me. (:

THREE MORE DAYS.. I CANT WAIT.. =D



Y life is full of ups and downs.
sometimes things dont go the way you want it to.
but we have to go through obticles,
and overcome the difficulties in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home