Monday, July 16, 2007

Dyed my hair to black..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HELLO! =D

The first week of school had passed..
Now it's the Second week of school..
Tomorrow I got AFD CA TEST! Help!!! =(
I totally sucks at CASHBOOK! Booboo.

I have to bid GOOD-BYE to my coloured hair,
and HELLO to my black hair! =[
LOL LOL.
ROFLMAO.
Pris, Joey and I have been caught for our coloure dhair since the day we came back to school.
Today, Section Head saw us and even warn us to get it dyed back by tomorrow.
But, Mdm Seek who did spotcheck on our class didnt catch us for coloured hair.
LOL LOL.
ROFLMAO.
Still, actually we all plan to buy hair spray.
But after some thoughts, Pris and I decided to bye hair dye and dye it black.
Joey still stick to buying hair spray, I think it would be troublesome.

So...
Pris came over to my home after buying the hair dye at NTUC in Clementi.
I saw Jonathan Chia on the way back to MRT.
He waved HI to me, and Pris agree that he is really handsome. (:
Hahahahaha.
I helped Pris to dye her hair.
Watched TV while waiting for the time to wash.
Washed her hair and its BLACK!
She looks weird in black hair cos not use to it. LOL.
Had dinner together.
She took cab home at 9pm. (:




Y
it is sunshine after rain.
i hope it last forever.
we are inseperable.
thats what good friends are for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home