Saturday, July 07, 2007

Live Earth..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Recently keep making wasted trip to places!
Had to go to KIDDY PALACE to change something cos Grandma though it was spoilt. But actually, it wasnt spoilt, have to press a reset button so it will start. So wasted time to go there and back home again to leave the thing at home cos I dont wanna bring it out. Poor Darling, had to accompany me home. Hahahahaha.

Walked back to CP and I was hungry so bought something to eat from Old Chang Kee. Trained to VIVO CITY. Went to ZARA, TOPSHOP, PULL and BEAR. Supposed to go to FOREVER 21 also, but Darling was lazy so I give it a miss. Shockingly, there was only 3 people outside playing YOYO. And I knew where the others were cos YanLing informed me. So thats another wasted trip. Called Chang and we headed to SMU. YanLing came too shortly after we have reached. (:

didnt see her for sometime ever since SYYC. Hahaha. We talked about alot of stuff. And we did cam-whore a little too. And I like talking to YanLing cos she always could understand me and how i feel and she usually have the same kind of thinking as me. (: And I injured my muscle on my Left Leg, gosh, it hurts. every step that I take, it feels liek its gonna cramp. HELP HELP HELP! Alex Yao cut hair, look more like small boy. Malcolm KOR's hair not nice! LOL. I told him straight in his face. =x LOL. YanLing cut her frigne, it suits her. (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Headed for dinner when it's near 8pm. Alex Yao is so bad. LOL. I wasnt prepared to give cheng his present, but Alex Yao had to say so loud infront of everybody and I felt so Pai Seh. LOL. So I gave cheng his present. In the night, he did day he appreciates it. Hahaha. and he even made a joke that he would frame it up and hang it infront of his bed so when he sleeps, its the last thing he see or when he wakes up its the first thing he see. LOL. Ahh, its just a little gift anyways. (:

All of us went to Plaza Singapore but went seperate ways for dinner cos most of the places were full. Darling, Caine, sui Kai and I decided to have Pasta Mania. We actually had to queue, I very long never queue for Pasta Mania already, LOL. Once we got our seat, Jayson and Cheng decided to join us too, luckily there were two empty seats beside our table. I ate Ham 'n' Sausage baked rice today. Cheng was seating beside me, and when everyone went to order the food, we both feel weird I guess? And he has Short-Term Memory man. LOL.

After eating, at first went to the MRT Basement to play for awhile. YanLing and Syafiq came back and I asked YanLing to accompany me to go shop around awhile. Couldnt find anything that catches my eyes today. SADDED. Good, so I wont spend money than. Hahaha. The rest were outside of Plaza Singapore so we went to join them. Darling and I went to buy STARBUCKS, as usual, my MOCHA FRAP. Went back at about 10.30pm, Darling didnt send me home, he alighted at Hougang today, leaving me to go home by myself. SADDED. That's all for today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And, now I've seen Avril Lavigne - when You're Gone MV, cos Hans asked me to watch it on YOU TUBE. After watching it, I started watching many other MVs. Now, time to search for RAIN!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home