Saturday, June 30, 2007

Nick's Birthday and night out and yoyo..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this picture was edited by Eileen Laoshu, thanks Laoshu. =D

YESTERDAY..

It was Nick's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK! (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went out in the evening. Meeting Pris, Joey, Steph and Judy in City Hall. Trained to Hougang and I alighted just to see Darling. Persuaded him to sent me to Dhoby Ghaut and he finally agreed. But I bounced train with him to Harbour Front and back to Dhoby Ghaut again than I alighted. Rest of the journey to City Hall was on my own. Pris and Strph was at Suntec when I reached, waited for Joey as she was reaching, and meet Judy and walked to Suntec. Met Pris and Steph there and went to help nick get his Ear Stud as Pris had promised. took shuttle bus back to City Hall MRT and walked over to Funan IT mall. Meet Paxton and two friends. Intend to have dinner at KFC but there was no space, so walked over to Long John Silver. After eating, it was about 10pm, so time to head over to Clark Quay. My feet hurts badly in my heels and Steph exchanged footware with me, thanks Steph! (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Took bus 197 to Clark Quay. The five of us girls arrived first. Nick and WeiLiang and one fat guy, we call him Ah Pang, came. WeiLiang's brother was in the pub too. WeiMing came later. WeeSing and Danny came later later. hahaha. Pris treated Nick to WATERFALL. it was his second WATERFALL for that night and I swear he must have been drunk since I listened to those crap he told Joey. so funny man. LOL. After 12 midnight, it was Ah Pang's birthday, he was the first to be dead drunk man, so big size yet so easily drunk. LOL. the rest of the night just passed like that. I made a new friend, Eunice, a girl working there, she was nice and friendly and constantly came to talk to me. maybe she could see everyone else was busy with something but I am very bored. this night was boring, not as fun as that night. Maybe without Weixian, the main joker, it is not fun at all. LOL. cos no one to entertain me. BOOHOOHOO.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joey went home first as Paxton came to fetch her home. WeiMing and Judy also went home when the pub closes. The pub closes at 4am. we all hanged and slacked around outside till about 5am, walked over to MacDonald to eat. Ended up, I didnt eat. But WeiLiang's brother bought two big breakfast meal yet he dont wanna eat. So Pris and I shared one meal. hahaha. After eating, Nick, WeiLiang, Weiliang's brother and Ah Pang went home by cab. WeeSing, Pris, Danyn and I just slacked around awhile and finally went to take train back. I trained back to my mum's house. Reached at 7.15am and my baby was awake! LOL. I went to sleep and woke up at almost 1pm. My mum bought me an EEYORE soft toy last last week and i took it home today. Left my bag there and took one of my mum's bag.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went out to meet Darling at AMK Hub. I was hungry so I ate at MOS BURGER. this time i ate Chicken Burger meal and I bought corn soup. YUM YUM YUMMY! After eating, took bus 166 to VIVOCITY. I wanted to buy a bag, Perlini brand but it wasnt sold. Sadded. and today is not a good day. so nothing much to blog. Oh yah, had dinner at Carlz Junior, my first time, actually, I didnt even order a meal. Ate one of Malcolm's fish, shared beef chillie cheese fries with Darling and a few bites of Darling's burger. thats my dinner. and now I'm home and there are plenty of durains to be eaten. hehehe. Darling sent me home, he piggy back me a little while walking back. My feet hurts terribly, I never wanna wear that heels again. BOOHOOHOO. thats it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
this picture is edited by my Darling, I love you Baby. =D
Lastly, that night when I did the puzzle, I finished it by 4am+. hahaha. But I dont know how to put it into the frame. BOOHOOHOO. And from tomorrow, my baby sister will be staying at my home again. It's my Grandpa's birthday tmr, we gonna pay respect at his graveyard. Thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home