Tuesday, June 26, 2007

day out to Clark Quay the Central.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm back home.
So I finally went out today.
In the morning, Darling came over to fetch me. =D

Today, we went out to the new shopping mall at Clark Quay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If I'm not wrong, its called The Central or so? hahaha.
Lunched at Kopitiam, I ate BEEF NOODLE. kinda regretted.
Should have eaten Hokkien Mee or Char Kway Tiao. hahaha.
Walked around and I bought a WINNIE THE POOH puzzle, of cos my EEYORE look so cute in it.
After paying for it, Darling showed me this JIGSAW PIGGY BANK!
It also had EEYORE design and it cos $15 but was on 20%.
URGH, I wanted it so badly but I didnt have enough money today.
I almost cried the more I say I want it.
GOH QING WEN IS SO BAD BAD BAD!!! hahaha. =x
Around Evening, took bus 80 home.
Btw, we went there by bus 80 too.
Went to Cold Storage at CP and I bought WANG WANG and Sushi.
Darling walked me home and thats it for today. =D

Right now, I'm gonna slowly enjoy my WANG WANG for the rest of the night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

to qingwen : I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!! =D

to eileen : LAOSHU! hahaha. nahs, dont envy. i just think of another song i want. DO YOU KNOW by ENRIQUE. hahaha, if you have, than let me know. LOVES. =D

to vaal : I love purple, but I had to admit, this Red and Black looks nice somehow. =D my holidays till 8th July! hahaha. free date me out! =D

to yixian, ahgurl and valerie : linked all of you. and take care! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home