Monday, June 25, 2007

Just another boring day..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Oh Gosh..
I am having a serious lack of sleep lately.
Past two days, I could only get to sleep at 6am.
Today, I slept at 8am, and woke up at 2pm.
It seems, no matter what time I sleep, its my fate to be woken up at 2pm for sure.
Serious, since some day last week, everyday, at 2pm, either I would be awoken by phone call, or by Grandma.
My sleeping time is all wrong, if school reopens, I guess I dont even need to sleep already?
Hahaha.
I better try to do something about it. sighs.

Darling starts school today.
Its school reopen for Secondary school students too.
But i still have two more weeks of holiday.
And I dont know how to spend my time.
I'm usually too lazy to go out actually.
I want to sleep, I need more sleep. ]x
I guess most of the time, if I aint sleeping, I'm using com.
I dont even spend time watching tv.
Probally only when I'm trying to sleep,
and my Grandma is watching korean drama as always through-out the night.
Once I laid eyes on it, I cant take my eyes off the tv, so I cant sleep.
LOL.

Currently, eating hor fan, yum yum.
My first meal for the day. Hahaha. =D
Guess my second meal will be after 10pm.

I didnt exactly stay home totally yesterday and today.
But both days, I went out to the same place.
Followed Grandma to Compass Point,
and bring food home. Always so much to take home. ):

Thats it, I've been eating for almost an hour and I have not finished.
Cos I was eating, blogging as well as playing game. LOL. tata. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home