Monday, June 25, 2007

my second meal..

YAWN! =o

so, I have finally finished folding that big pile of clothes awaiting to be folded.

and, I am right, the time now is 10.30pm, and I'm having my second meal of the day.
SPICY MEE TAI MAK! =D
but somehow, I aint that hungry now, but I told my Grandma I wanted it earlier on, so I guess I have to try to finish it. LOL.

Today, after donkey years, I finally have the song MY LOVE MY FATE.
thanks to Eileen Laoshu! =D
and i chatted with her, havent talked to her for quite a long time.
hahaha. she is envious of me, but i dont think there is anything to be envious about.
oh dear LAOSHU, you dont know how much sorrows I have too.
I just dont show it out. hahaha. so dont be envious.
but true, I am lucky to have a guy who loves and cares for me. =D
and presenting to you.. the LITTLE MISS girls.. =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

to yanling : thanks girl! =D hahaha.

to russel : third lame person. LOL. kays, =D

to regina : haha. mei, yup, i know my old blog very lag. so i changed to a brand new blog than. =D

to hande : byebye, you're gone di. LOL. =D

to KIM and Siti : alrights, will link you girls. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home