Thursday, June 28, 2007

MOS burger and POOL..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! =D

In the morning, went to Khatib to meet Pris.
Trained to Clementi and meet Joey there.
We reached the class at 9.45pm. Hahaha.
But we aint the latest this time. LOL.
Learned a new topic and I dont think i understand a thing cos its too complicated.
Lessons ended at 12pm.

Pris, Joey, WeeSing, Nick and I bus-ed to IMM to have our lunch.
Ate at MOS BURGER. been ages since i ate MOS.
Today, I tried something I havent eaten before and that is, Terriyaki Chicken Burger.
Actually, the plan for today was to go to Nick's home to play mahjong after lesson.
But in the end, we had a change of plan.
Headed to Jurong Entertaiment for POOL.
WeiXian meet us there.
After some time, Judy and her friend came.

And i recorded my scores for today, I mean win/lose.
My first game was against Weesing, I WON. (:
than against Joey, I WON. (:
than against WeiXian. I was prepared to lose, becos he is so PRO.
BUT... hahaha, His black ball didnt go in the hole he called, so I WON.
than against Nick, I LOSE by one ball!!! ):
so I played four games in a row and they were rather shocked that i could play this well. LOL.
After some time..
Nick and WeeSing played number ball, Nick won.
No one else was around at that time, so i played against Nick, number ball.
THEY HAD THE GREATEST SHOCK OF THEIR LIVE, LOL.
COS.. I was to hit ball number 2, I was about to hit when Nick told me that I could try to Hit from another direction and let it hit the number 9 ball in, so I just tried. The ball was far from the hole, but I foxy anyway and it really went in. LOL. so I WON.
Than Judy came along so i didnt get to continue playing with weesing number ball.
After some very long time later..
I played against Nick, number Ball and I LOSE. ):
cos he tyco went in number 9 ball when he shooting number 5 ball. GRRR.
than against nick for normal pool, I WON. (:
than against WeeSing, I LOSE. ):
than against NICK, I LOSE. ):
hahaha, last two games I was not concentrating already cos was msging Darling.

I havent played pool for this long or with so many people for a very long time already.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had to leave at 5pm to meet Darling at Clementi.
We took bus 156 back to Seng Kang, I slept through-out. LOL.
Intend to have dinner but I suggest buying noodles back to my house to cook.
And watch Nanny McPhee at the same time, though I watched it before.
Headed to Mini Toons to buy a puzzle frame, so I can fix my puzzle.
I still have more puzzles to fix so I need to buy more frames in future.
Headed home and today, I cooked for Darling.
Darling left my home at 10pm. i'm missing him already. (:


I AM VERY HAPPY! =D
Tmr is Nick's birthday.
Pris, Joey, WeeSing, WeiXian, Judy, Steph and Danny would be going to BARCODE again.
To celebrate Nick's birthday cos he invited them, together with WeiLiang and his brother, dont know if anymore peeps.
I already dont intend to go from the start cos I dont think I can go.
But they asked me to try to go, and True, everyone is going except me.
So, I decided to try asking my Grandma and yes, I can stay out that night.
On SAT, would either go to my mum's home or Pris's home to bathe before going for yoyo.
I CANT WAIT FOR TMR! =D
And I gotta go collect my O level cert in school tmr.
And am going out with Pris, Joey and Judy in the afternoon, getting Nick a gift I guess? LOL.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Before I was here blogging, I was starting to fix the the edges of my puzzle.
So I'm gonna continue it now cos I wanna finish it by sunday.
My Baby sister would be coming back here to stay on 1st July, Grandma gonna take care of her once again cos both Dad and his wife wanna work. GRRR.
dont wanna say much anymore. thats it. TATA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home