Wednesday, June 27, 2007

day out with Grandma..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am home.
Went out with Grandma.
Took bus 159, intending to head to TPY.
But told Grandma to alight at AMK and change MRT as it would be faster.
Went to Bishan first instead.
Wasted the trip there, cos the person told us to go to some place in Maxwell Road instead.
So I'm going there with Grandma on Friday.
Took train to TPY.
I bought a wallet, some kind of special wallet. Dont know how to explain.
Lunched at the food-court.
Took bus 159 back to Seng Kang.
An hour journey. Yawn.
Boguht food home for Uncles.
So here I am blogging.
With my WANGWANG right infront of me again.

I have AFD lessons in school tmr.
Finally can see my friends.
I miss them so much. =D

And only last night, I remember I havent collected my O LEVEL cert.
I have to collect it by 1st July.
I intend to collect it on Friday, but I'm heading out with Grandma again.
Oh Gosh, maybe I will collect it tmr afternoon.
Anyway, we are allowed to wear home clothes to school tmr.
Hahaha. Tata.

I MISS GOH QING WEN! =D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home