Wednesday, June 27, 2007

another late night dinner..

Feel like blogging before I head to LALALAND! =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I had my dinner at 11.30pm tonight.
Grandma told uncle to buy me Chicken chop or Beef steak.
He bought me... LAMB CHOP!
And I am a noob at eating LAMB CHOP.
I cant find the meat to cut.
My last resort was to use hands, cos I gave up cutting.
I finished eating at.. 1.30pm! =s
There were DURAINS waiting to be eaten, but i didnt eat.
It have been a long time since I last ate DURAINS.
Cos everytime uncles buys it home, I dont have the mood to eat.
I finally finished watching the Korean drama i was watching the past two nights.
NICE NICE NICE. and so, I'm here to blog before i go to bed.

Urgh, Grandma is rushing me to sleep.
Cos I have to wake up early to go to some places with her tmr.
So, TATA! =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home