Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm left alone..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Train-ed to Clementi today. Pris and Joey didnt come to school, so I'm left all ALONE. ]x
I scored 58marks for OFA test, its so lousy sia! ]x AFD get "A". OFA get "C" i think.
During break time, ate with WeiXian, WeeSing and YuShun.
So long didnt eat the canteen's food already, I ate Curry Chu Mee Fen.
Wx veh bad, keep on making fun of me. I dont know to cry or to laugh.
But I laugh till my stomach pain and tears came out. LOL LOL. Baddie!!! =s
He's so bad, Pris and Joey not around he bully me sia. Hmph. Lalala.
Last lesson was SnW, played Captain's Ball, in school uniform also have to play.
At the very last ball just before the game ended, I hurt my fourth finger on the left trying to catch the ball cos I was the goal keeper. LOL. Booboo.
After school about 4pm, took bus 105 and alighted at the bus-stop beside the MRT.
Waited for Darling at a void deck of a block beside the bus-stop.
Darling reached at a little after 5pm. I went to buy H2O at the interchange.
And so lucky, my music edition 156 bus came, we sat at the very front.
Home Sweet Home with Darling, I went to sleep right after changing up.
So I slept from almost 7pm till almost 11pm. And here I am. I'm addicted to my computer. =x



Y when this love began,
i am pretty in your eyes.
when this love ended,
i am ugly in your eyes.
its true when people say,
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home