Sunday, July 08, 2007

What a Day..

Woke up at 12pm, went to Hougang Mall with Grandma.
My baby number 2 went back to Dad's home last night, will be back later.
I am missing her somehow. ]x
Ate Chicken Porridge for lunch.
Went to NTUC and Grandma seriosuly buy ton loads of stuff.
I took a picture of it, and she havent finished buying everything she wants to okay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I bought a pair of black pointed pumps without heels! =D
It cost $16.90, it isnt as pointed as those sold in Bugis Street I think. LOL.
So finally I have a shoe that should be able to match all type of clothings. (:
Cabbed home, and did some housework and everything.
Now, I'm trying to search for some Atomic Kitten songs which I like but I forgot the title.
Am listening to it one by one on YOUTUBE. hahaha. thats it.

Y years have passed,
things happened.
no matter how long it takes,
it feels like we're a total stranger now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home