Thursday, July 12, 2007

mahjong win day at Paxton home..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went to the IKEA at QUEENSTOWN with Pris and Ws after school.
I was hungry I bought a Hotdog bun for myself and treated Pris one too.
Walked around the second floor of IKEA first, I love the showcases.
It looks nice, I dont even know which I would want for my future home cos its all so nice.
If only my future home would be just as nice too. Hms... ... ... Still long... ... ... LOL.
Went to the first storey, Ws went to search for the things he wanna buy.
I was attracted to candles and I my mum likes candles, So I bought a candle set for her.
I think majority of the gifts I got for my mum is candles.
But its too early, her birthday is on NATIONAL DAY, but I bought her gift already now.
We still had time as Joey was not ready yet, so we walked a rather long distance to Ws's home.
Slacked there and watched some funny YOUTUBE videos, I cant stop laughing.
Left his home at about 6pm, and ate the the Hawker Center downstairs.
I ate CHAR KWAY TIAO. Its was nice, the traditional taste.
After eating, we mrt-ed to Redhill to meet Joey, Paxton and nick, they were waiting.
Bus-ed to Bukit Merah Interchanged and switched bus to Paxton's Grandparent's home.
Mahjonged at there, I pin up my fringe before starting the game. LOL.
At the start, I won quite some money. Than slowly start to lose away some money.
The very last game, I won. Hees. So in total, I won 6bucks today.
Pris actually losing kinda badly, but thats to Paxton's mon who helped her.
So she won back quite a sum of moneya nd lose only 3bucks.
Nick, today he bad luck, such a pro and yet he lose 13bucks.
Paxton, super winner, another pro, he won 10bucks.
Went home after playing. and thats it. Hahahahaha. (:

I MISS MY DARLING.. ="(



Y you asked me to get out of your life,
but i'm sorry i exist in this world.
since you detest the sight of me,
why not you find a way out instead.
it startles me to see,
how you could act as if it never happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home