Wednesday, July 11, 2007

this day with Aloy..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I THINK I WOKE UP ON THE LEFT SIDE OF BED TODAY.
COS I FEEL THAT I AM DEAD UNLUCKY TODAY. ]=

Actually Darling supposed to send me to school today, but didnt wake up on time.
Than i heard wrongly and thought he was still gonna send me, but when I give him a call after half an hour of waiting for his reply, I realised I was going to school on my own and i shed tears.
So, I was early and decided to meet Pris at Khatib.
Normally, I take about 15-20mins to reach Khatib.
Today, I took 45mins to reach Khatib, boarded the bus at 7.55am, alighted at 8.35am.
There was seriously a serious heavy traffic jam on the expressway.
So, knowing I was gonna be so late, told Pris to go first.
I might have just taken train from Seng Kang if I knew this was gonna happen and I would still end up goung to school alone.
Pris and Joey waited for me at Clementi as I was reaching in a stop when they arrived.
Bus-ed to school as usual, and meet Malcolm Kor at the second level to return him his black hair spray.
Talking about hair, on the first day Mrs Cynthia caught me for hair again.
And I have to dye back again, cos she said the colour got lighter!
I DONT WANT TO DYE AGAIN! ]x boohoohoo.
I tied hair today, borrowed Joey's rubberband as I didnt bring mine.
I'm gonna tie hair often from now till my hair grows long long. LOL.

Today's lesson supposed to end at 5pm.
Last two hours from 3pm-5pm was BFD.
The teacher finished his lesson by 3.45pm and let us of only for today.
So he isnt that bad after all, but he is stern. HUR.
Nick accompanied Pris, Joey and I to walk to Clementi MRT.
Joey gonna meet her Boyfriend, Paxton, at Tampines.
Pris and I went to Simei. Lunched at SAKURA!
I ate beef fried rice and we ordered crabmeat beancurb.
EastMall has kinda loads of shops, I wanna go shopping there one day.
Went to Tampines and we head home. Thats it.

I HOPE TO SEE DARLING GOH TMR! =]



YThere are too many episodes in my life,
it all felt just like a dream.
to which i eventually woken up to,
and i had to snapped back to reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home