Thursday, July 26, 2007

new bag new footwear.. (:

TODAY IS THRUSDAY..
AND SUSPRISINGLY, I WAS RATHER ON TIME FOR SCHOOL.
The past few weeks, on Thursday, I always wake up at 9pm or later. LOL.
because, I know it's OFA lesson so I kinda lazy to drag myself to school.
For that THREE HOURS of OFA LESSON! and ONE HOUR of TKS LESSON!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Reason being.. by right, Darling was supposed to send me to school.
I woke him up and I went to prepare. Guess what? He went back to sleep.
So when I called again, it was too late as he refuse to take MRT with me. ):
I decided to give him a suprise by sending him to school instead, cos i miss him too much and i really wanna see him.
Than, he himself asked if I wanna send him to school so I agreed.
Bus-ed over to Hougang and tooki bus 74 to NP with Darling.
From NP, I took bus 184, than top up ez-link card at Clementi Station.

Went to school myself.. Pris and Joey came late.
Nothing much about school.
Went to the WATSON SALES in MPH.
I bought a pink rabbit soft toy for my baby Sister. I wanted blue but the arm was not in place.
Boguth something small too.
And all of us bought diamond stickers, those kind to paste on HP or MP3.
School ended off with a talk bout bad effects of SMOKING.
Only slacked less than 15mins at 206 with Pris, Joey and Ws.
I bus-ed to Clementi Interchange, and took bus 156 home. Really tired.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today I am home so early, LOL, went to CP with Grandma, Sister and Uncle after that.
Ate at KOPITIAM, I ate curry chicken with rice, and extra bread cos too much curry.
Walked around after that and I am home with a pair of footwear and a white handbag from CHARLES & KEITH. (: Thanks grandma!
I liked the RED colour, but I already have two RED handbags. Intend to buy BLACK, but Darling wanted me to but WHITE so I did and I pray it wont be too easily dirty.
Gotta go study soon, tomorrow having BFD test, might not be sleeping tonight. Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home