Wednesday, July 25, 2007

haircut, asthma, breatheless!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I am gonna cut shortmy life the past few days.

SUNDAY..
I copied notes from chapter 1-7 of Business Fundamental for revision.
My BFD CA TEST is on FRIDAY. I stayed home today.

MONDAY..
School as usual.
Pris, Joey, Ws and Ys supposedly gonna accompany me cos I am gonna get my hair cut. Ended up Pris wanted to eat at MAC. after eating, she had to leave to Dover to meet her friend. Joey accompanied me to the Hair Salon which I went with Pris the last week. Ws and Ys went to walk around, LUCKY. And I think i said something funny? which made that male Hair Stylist laugh so much? LOL. Cos he asked me if i rebonded my hair before, and i answered "yes I did, Three years ago". And to him, that is very funny, he keeps laughing about it. LOL. I showed him the hairstyle I wanted, but ture enough, my hair is too flat, hard to get that hairstyle. I have to blow it and wax or style it so it will look pong. I am usually lazy to style but I will try to style my hair more. And of cos, the main thing is to get my fringe cut, I wanted short and straight. If it doesnt look good, maybe layer. But, he said slant would fit me better, thn I said anything. But come to think of it, than one side would be covering my eyes, I want it short so it wont be an irritant to my eyes anymore. After seeing me cut my hair that style, Joey was tempted to cut too and she did. Haha. After that, walked around a little, and Joey went to Bugis while iI bus-ed home alone. I was freezing in the bus, so cold sia. Meet Uncle at CP and helped him transfer money.

TODAY, I COULDNT BREATHE PROPERLY.
At times, I almost am breatheless.
If I breathe too deeply, my chest pain.
At night, I had fever and sweating alot...

(this post is not that short after all, LOL.)

TUESDAY..
I didn't attend school today, you probally guessed why.
I really am having Asthma.
Darling accompanied me to the Polyclinic.
This doctor is a fortune teller? cos usually, Doctors would first ask, what sickness am I having. But this doctor just said, you're having Asthma?
And, I had to go to the treatment room for that breathing thing, I dont know what it is called. =x
But everytime I had Asthma, I usually undergo that treatment.
I felt slightly better only. So, my meds, 6 pills in the morning, 4 puffs twice a day.
Went over to KOPITIMA to eat, I haven't eaten for the whole day, ate MEE HOON KWAY.
Darling walked me home. And its rest time.

Everytime I never go school, we would get back accounts results.

WEDNESDAY.. (TODAY)
School as usual.
I scored 25/30 for AFD TEST, one really careless mistake which i didnt rmb from start.
Had BFD MOCK TEST and school ended at 4pm, actual time should be 5pm.
Slacked at Blk 206 with Pris, Wx and Ws.
Took bus 963 with Pris back to Woodlands, than changed to bus 965 home.
Pris alighted at Khatib and I took till Seng Kang. Thats it.
Oh yah, I am still feeling breatheless at times when I smell certain stuff.
And and, someone fainted on the MRT today.



HOME SWEET HOME.
HERE TO BLOG.
I MISS GOH QING WEN.
I WISH HE WAS HERE.
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
RANDOM PICTURES TAKEN TODAY... (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home