Sunday, July 29, 2007

Test over, Day with Darl, Simpsons..

MOODLESS TO BLOG LATELY..


FRIDAY...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I stayed up the whole night from Thursday to Friend just to study for BFD TEST. Decided to fetch Darling to school again. So I went over to Hougang in the morning and we took 74 to NP. Went to schol on my own from there. Had BFD TEST and I so feel like killing myself. Why isit those certain parts I also learned so hard didnt come out and everything that came out isnt what I really rmbed! ): But I didnt leave any question black. During exams, no matter what I didnt know how to do, I make it a point to just spill anything I could for an answer rather than to leave it black. I just hoped and pray for at least a just pass, and I would be contented. When school end, took bus over to NP to meet Darling. Ate in his school, I ate Chicken Chop at Canteen Two. Saw Munir HAOPENGYOU and Samuel there. We went to the bookshop and I bought a book to be my organiser and 3 pencils, one for Pris and Joey each too. Went over to the Library to slack, and the time spent there allow me to finish reading the whole book of LITTLE WOMEN. younger days, I liked that story. (: At 5pm, met up with Farid. Syafiq andYorae was late for the demo thing at Blk 52. the studio room is so so so cold luhs. Hahahahaha. the thing ended about 7pm. Had some problems with Darling. He couldnt send me home as he going to meet his friend and stay out for the night,. I was really upset. But it was alrights before I went home. I went to CP to buy something from COLD STORAGE. Saw Cynthia Chan, and stoppe dto talk to her. She was with Pei Yun and Ci Yun who are my primary and secondary schoolmates, both were ex primary classmates before, and JiaMin, Pei ting Jie's friend. what a coincidence. Hahahahaha. Took pictures with Cynthia and JiaMin. they left for home and I went to get my stuff. Also bought tickets from AXS Machine for The Simpsons. Darling and I gonna catch that movie at 3.30pm in Vivo City the next day. Thats it. I was dead tired so reached home and went to bed straight. (:

SATURDAY...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Woke up at nearly 12pm. Started making my special nutella cookies for my beloved love. Woke him up at 1pm, meet him at 2.30pm in CP. We trained to Vivo City and I gave him the cookies. Went to RIVER ISLAND first. GUESS WHAT?!? The pair of shoes I wanted is now on SALE, $35 bucks instead, half price. I so badly wanna buy it, but I decided to get it at night. Darling bought the Simpsons COMBO and it's time for the movie. I LOVE IT, I just love cartoons movie! (: Went for YOYO, i learn to loop and I keep hitting myself. Hahahahaha. Yan Ling and Syafiq came shortly. Hahaha. Yan Ling and I went to walk around after awhile. Went to RIVER ISLAND again and I tried on a top, not that nice though and too transparent. LOL. Talked to Syah too and told him he didnt give me the email to send the resume to. LOL. Went to PULL AND BEAR and I am glad the tops I want is still there. Malcolm KOR said he gonna buy me the SESAME STREETS top for me today for my BIRTHDAY PRESENT, a very early birthday present. Hahahahaha. Cos actually he suppose to get me a LITTLE MISS top but it was too expensive. Went to FOX to look at baby clothes and I wanna buy it for my sister. Walked over to HARBOUR FRONT as Yan Ling searching for black pumps, but didnt find any. Walked back to fins the yoyo-ers. Syafiq, Yan Ling, Darling and I walked over to HARBOUR FRONT to have MacDonalds for dinner. The rest of the yoyo-ers had dinner there too. Malcolm KOR and Alex finally came. Taold KOR about the shoes and he actually said he dont mind buying the shoes for me instead though its 10bucks more expensive than the top. After eating, accompanied Darling as he bought a pair of shoes from WORLD OF SPORTS. Went to join the yoyo-ers. Yan Ling, Malcolm KOR, Jun Jie and I went off to RIVER ISLAND. This is the very very sad part, that pair of shoe I wanted, left with only one pair of size 4, even size 5 sold out. I still saw a number of size 4 and 5 in the afternoon. I regretted not buying it. Cos the last pair, was stained and it is dirty and there's a hole too, so after so much thoughts, I didnt get it. ): Instead, went to PULL AND BEAR and tried the two tops I wanted again. Malcolm KOR bought me the SESAME STREETS TOP, THANK YOU KOR! =D Mal KOR and JJ went back to YOYO. Yan Ling accompanied me to FOX and I decided to buy the top and shorts suit though its bigger size cos I think its more worth. I am happy to buy something for my sister again. Hahaha. Went back upstairs and Yan Ling and I walked in the waters and cam-whore with my lousy camare flash. LOL. Went home by bus and Darling alighted at Hougang if not he has no bus home, so I went home alone again. Thats it.


Y it's weird, the way you spoke.
why is it so hard to understand you.
do you have something against me?
or am i just paranoid?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home