Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy National Day and Happy Birthday Mum! (:


Today is...

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!! (:


And also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!! (:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went out with Mum, Ahyi, YiZhang, Popo, Xanne and Casanne. (:
Headed to Cantral at Clark Quay.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wow, YiZhang now drives a Big White Family Car.
Inside still got TV to watch. Also can put VCD or DVD to watch.
My future car will also install this so I can watch shows int he car too.
Hahahahaha. ;D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The above drawing was in the toilet, how cool.
Walked around till around 6pm+, went to have dinner.
Our dinner was at Fishermen's Wharf.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I ate the normal fish 'n' Chips as I dont dare to try other fishes.
Also shared some Beef Hor Fan.
It was so filling, I couldnt finish the fries given.
I think I ate too mucht ill I almost puke.
Hahahahaha.
Headed home next, YiZhang sent me back to Seng Kang.
So here I am blogging now.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yesterday...

Had Birzaar in school.
I bought muffinf from Jeffery.
Ws keep asking me buy the frosted muffins so I bought.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I ate the chocolate muffin and he ate he strawberry and vanilla muffins.
A few of us were selling fruit punch.
Pris asked Malcolm KOR to buy something and he bought it for me instead.
Cos buy two set of muffins and get a cup of fruit punch free.
So he bought it but for me instead.
THANKS KOR! ;D

Anyways..
I saw LCK and she told me I passed my OFA test which I did yesterday.
I was so shocked, I already prepared to flung this excel test.
But she said I scored 54marks over 100marks.
Even though its just border line pass, I am happy to even pass.
I really must THANK CWS, if not for him, I would have just gotten 10+marks!
I diodnt do pivot table and Section C which is graph and my IF formulae is wrong, yet I still can pass. So happy So happy! (:
And, Ydae I knew my BFD results too but I forgot to blog about it.
I scored 30marks over 50marks for BFD test, I am happy too.
Cos, whatever I learned didnt come out, so only have confidence to get full marks for MCQ which is only 20marks. Haahahaha.
My Role Play for BFD scored 75marks.
But we have to redo our Rold Play becos there is someone who scores less than 10marks than the other team mates.
So thats all about my results. (:

I went home by cabbed as I was too tired.
Changed and went out again.
Actually going to NP to find Darling.
But ended up I went straight o my mum's home first.
Waited for hours later till Darling finally ended and meet him at AMK HUB.
We ate at foodcourt, I ate Hor Fan. Hahahahaha.
Wanted to walk around but most of the shops closed already.
I transfered money to an owner as I ordered two cardigans.
One red cardigan and a stripped pink and white cardigan.
Also bought a necklace for my mum.
Darling sent me back to my mum house.

I'm loving him! ;D
I also finally ate the XL lollipop which my uncle gave me.
There was a bubble gum in the lollipop.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


And there was a tustle in the kitchen, it scared me.
Cos I didnt noticed it before that.
Only in the night than I noticed it.
And there was actually not only one, but two of them!!!
Once Popo keep asking Casanne to bring the turtle to me, but I am scared of it so I asked her to bring it back to Popo and she dropped it twice. Poor turtle! LOL LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home