Tuesday, August 07, 2007

CWS taught me EXCEL...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Had OFA Test frm 3pm - 4.30pm.
I want to TAHNK Mr CWS for teaching me excel during BFD lesson.
Since, Mr Tong gave us free time anyways, and there is com to use.
THANK YOU MR CWS! (:

The rest went off already, I told them not to wait.
Btw, Joey didnt attend school today. ):
Headed to meet some customers at Clementi.
Trained to Kovan to meet Janel as she bought something from me too.
Than trained back to SengKang and look for nice necklace.
But I dont find anything nice.
Though I already bought my mum's birthday present last month.
I really feel like buying a necklace for her. (:

Ended up jsust buying a Cheesy Hotdog Break without a meal.
Walked home. So LONELY!! (Hahahahaha).
And I've been using com all the way.

I wanna watch RUSH HOUR 3.
Wanted to buy the tickets, but dont know if darling wanna watch on National Day anot..
I am supposed to go back to the poly clinic tmr in revie wof my asthma two weeks ago.
But, I decided to go on Friday, get MC, than go for interview in the afternoon.
Thinking bout the interview, I am still so excited and nervous.
Tmr, I'll come home to change after school,
and maybe go find Darling at NP,
than we going to have dinner together at AMK Hub.
Our date tmr night. (: Hehehehehe.
HOPEFULLY!!!

Can I have Sum 41's new album PLEASE... -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home