Sunday, August 12, 2007

First day of work at RIVER ISLAND!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


BAHHH!!! ;D

Yesterday..
Went to NP to find Darling, he accompany me for lunch.
I ate Fishball Noodles.
Went to the library and played with his laptop.
Left NP at 2pm.
Bus-ed to Orchard.
Just nice 3pm.
Actually Jasmine supposed to meet me and accompany me for my interview, but she took so long.
So I went up for the interview myself.
Waited and waited and waited till about 4pm, finally someone interviewed me.
And, TAH-DAH, I got the job just like that.
She actually wanted me to start work on yesterday itself, but she knew it would be too rush for me, so I start work today.
She even asked if any of my friends want to work, think they really need people urgently!
I left the place happily and excited! ;D

Waited for Jasmine to come at Summerset MRT.
Walked around CINE.
I was hungry and rmbed it was a weekday and before 5pm.
So I ate PASTA MANIA as there is student price, 30% off.
I ate Ham and Sausage Baked Rice, while Jasmine watch me eat.
Anyway, saw Keng Wee and JiaJia's Brother.
Left CINE around evening time and headed back to YCK to slack.
Actually wanted to go to AMK HUB, but we were lazy in the end.
Slacked till about 9pm, I cabbed home.
Too tired to bus-ed home, wanted to get home ASAP.
Know two new friends today, Joleen and Qiao Hui, I think.

BAHHH! ;D

Today..
Was almost late, I though.
But anyway, meet Syah at Contral Station at 1pm.
My first day reporting for work at RIVER ISLAND in VIVOCITY! ;D
Told Sunita my schedule..
MONDAY & WEDNESDAY > 6pm - Closing.
SATURDAY > Morning Shirt if possible. (10.15am-7.15pm)
SUNDAY > Any Shift.

BAHHH! ;D

I was in charge of Non-Clothing area.
I dont like, I rather throw clothes so I can walk around.
I don't like to be in charge of accessories and belts and bags and bikini, troublesome.
Hope it's not gonna be permenent PLEASE! ):
My break time was from 4pm-5pm, together with Syah.
He accompanied me to go draw cash than we ate at BANQUET at HARBOUR FRONT CENTER.
I ate malay rice as I was super hungry and it's so expensive! $6.30, even after discount, $5.45!
Walked back to RIVER ISLAND.
Saw alcolm KOR there at YOYO already so I talked to him awhile.
Darling came to find me when he reached VIVOCITY.

Bahhh! ;D

Went toilet after an hour plus and happen to see Melvin when I walked out.
Recognised him by his STAR tatoo on his leg so I scared him, he was with Hakim.
Hahahahaha.
Talked to him while walking to find the rest.
Sit with Darling for awhile while I head back to work.
Work, work and work till it ended.
Supposed to end at10.15pm, but only left at 11.10pm!
Darling waited for me outside the shop.
We went to buy STARBUCKS and I even bought the PASTA SALAD which I really regretted!
Such a waste of money! ):
Took bus 80 home, we ate in the bus, YUCKS!
Darling alighted at his home there and I took to Seng Kang and walked home.

YAY! Seeing Darling in the morning tomorrow!
I hope he wakes up man!!!
I will be reporting for work at 2.15pm tmr.
As I'm attending the neighbourhooh NDP celebration tmr morning with Darling.
I LOVE GOH QING WEN! ;D

LASTLY!
It's only the first day of work, and once again...
There's alot of stuffs I wanna buy, especially accessories and belts!!! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home