Thursday, August 16, 2007

darn happy day with darling..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


On Tuesday, head to town with Pris after school.
Bring her to interview at Orchard Building. Guess what?
She got a place in RIVER ISLAND in VIVOCITY!
So we would be working together.
Hahahahaha, so I'm gonna see her like everyday of the week.
But she is only starting work next Wednesday onwards.
After the interview, accompanied her to walk to Wheelock Place.
Steph and friends were that at Sakae. Left there after awhile and I headed home.


On Wednesday(Yesterday), didn't attend school.
Was at Darling's place till 5pm, trained to Harbour Front for work.
After work, trained back to Seng Kang and from there, Darling send me home.
Not a very very happy day though. =(


Today, it's money spending day man.
But it is worth it, the time spent with Darling. (:
Meet Darling in the morning.
Darling suprised me with my SUM 41 cd, I so love him, FINALLY! =D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Took bus 74 to AMK in the afternoon, and trained to Orchard.
Headed to Wheelock Place cos we gonna have Sakae Buffet.
But it starts at 3pm, so we have an hour.
Spent that hour in BOARDERS.
Finally, went to eat at 3pm, ate till almost 5pm.
We ate 19 plates in total, adds up to more than the bill I paid.
It was my treat, Bill was $35.07, Hahahahaha. (:
Walked over to LIDO to check out the movie time for RUSH HOUR 3.
Bought tickets for 7.50pm, Darling paid for the both of us. THANKS!
Headed to Pacific Plaza as Darling wants to buy a bag from PESCARDO.
I want the same bag too, it's really nice!! $45, still considering.
Went over to Far East Plaza to walk around.
Alot of things I wanna buy, but I wait till I shop finish before I decide.
Finally, I bought a faded blue denim overall for $39.90.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Intend to go up to 2nd level to buy necklaces and belts but too lazy.
So found a shop in the basement, dont have the belt I wanted there.
So I end up buying 3 long necklace.
One for $5, buy two get one free. So that makes 3 necklaces in total.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Stuffs that I wanted to buy but didnt buy in the end were the LITTLE MISS TEES!
Cos dont have the colous or characted I actually want.
So I shall just wait for stocks to come online. (:
And also, I wanted a PUNKSTAR Grey top.
But dont have my size and stocks only coming in a months time.
Sadded, hope to find it else where soon, I want that top.
It cost $22 and I really like that design in Grey colour too.
After buying my stuff, there was still half an hour before the movie starts.
So, we settles down at GELARE for a Banana Spilt Basket.
It's was Darling's treat too. I love my Darling.
It was so yummy yummy, I just love Ice-Cream. (:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After eating our delicious Banana Spilt, we walked back to LIDO.
Bought a large MUG Rootbeer and two Cheesy Hotdogs.
We love Cheesy Hotdogs. Hehehehehe.
The show is so very humourous and enjoyable.
Chris Tucker is so so so darn funny luhs!!! (:
After the show, walked to Wisma Topman as Darling wants to buy stuff.
He bought two basic tops from there, than we trained back home.
Thanks for sending me home today though you were so tired Darling. (:
I hope to spend more of such times with you in future my dear boyfriend! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home