Saturday, August 25, 2007

yummy yum yum.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, went over to Darling's home in the morning.
Too tired so I slept, just love his cozy bed. Hehehe.
And, I got cramp, so painful. Lucky Darling looked after me and waited patiently till the pain ease off.
Head out at 4pm and cabbed to Novena Square.
Waited for Hans to pass Darling something and rush of to SAKAE SUSHI, but it was already 4.45pm.
Darling said it's not worth it, SIGHS, I swear I was so sad.
Ended up eating AJISEN! Ate the student meal Ajisen noodle.
Walked around after eating.
I bought Durain Puff and Darling went far away from me. ):
Trained to AMK after eating and walked around in AMK HUB.
Darling treated me to Henderson Ice-Cream Sundae aed I paid for our AJISEN meal.
Took bus 86 home and, tah dah, home sweet home.


Yesterday, Darling came to fetch me after school.
Took bus 188 to Harbour Front.
Still had 2hours before SAKAE Tea-Time Buffet starts, so we walk around first.
Darling bought us NYP Cheese Fries. It made us a little full. LOL.
I might eat the pizza meal on Sunday.
Went in to TANGS and A Polo Tee caught my eyes.
I might want to buy a FRED PERRY white polo tee with fades green collar.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


It cost $159, but I like the colour combination.
And another top I may consider buying is a grey LIVING DOLL top with chains design.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It cost $49, it doesnt look too bad on me I think. Hahaha.
When it's 3pm, went to have our luch at SAKAE SUSHI.
We ate a total of 21 plates today. Hehehehehe.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


After eating, rush off to work! Lol. And once again, Non-Clothing Area all the way.
Now, I'm finally home. YAY! No work tmr. Hahaha.
Today is Tommy's and Wan's lst day, they may be back in November.
Thats about it for what I can think off now.


I got my SNUFFY BEANIE that I ordered online.
And, recently, I am always thinking about DONUTS.
Ever since I bought the Chocolate Delight Donut fron VINKO DONUT last Monday.
I'm getting addicted to it, I want more!
I might want to queue for DONUT FACTORY one day.
Pris said DONUT FACTORY's donuts are really nice. HUR.
Hehehehehe. FOOD, FOOD, I LOVE FOOD!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today, went out to meet Darling and trained to UPCC.
The TFL people have some sort of interview and darn, it took so long.
Went off and head to Far East at about 5pm.
Had lunch there with Darling, Alex, Yorae, LiHao, Jayson, Justin and JunJie.
We all ate Chicken Curry Rice, I regreted, should have eaten friend rice. BAHHH! ):
Darling finally bought his RED socks and two other colours and I got a pair of RED socks too.
Walked to Heerens as Alex wanted to go to Queens Couture.
Bused to Harbour Front after that.
Went in to RIVER ISLAND to look for Pris as I wanted to get the BFD revision papers from her to photocopy.
Also, Darling filled in the application form again. ALL THE BEST!!! =D
Went to fins the rest of the yoyo-ers and slacked till night.
Darling accompanied me to buy VINKO DONUTS!
My plan was to buy a dozen for Darling as a suprised.
But since we were there so late, I end up wanting Darling to accompany me and I bought half a dozen.
Four Chocolate Delights and Two Mon Cheri. Hahaha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Trained home at 10pm and settled down at one of the void decks near my home.
Till almost 12am, Darling went to catch the last bus and I walked home.
Darling is MEAN but I till love him. ;D
BTW, I wore my sunglasses for the first time today.

Work, Work, Work Tomorrow! BAHHH!
I'm Tired, Tired, Tired Siah! BAHHH!
That's All, All, All Man! BAHHH! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home