Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAPPY 22nd MONTHSARY! ;D



HAPPY 22nd
MONTHSARY!!! ;D
I LOVE YOU ("v")


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today, went to school as usual.
I skipped Sports and Wellness class so as to rush down to NP and waited for Darling to end his final paper and we cabbed down to Orchard Building. Brought Darling to interview for RIVER ISLAND too. There were two other people there. Sadly, the HR manager isnt around and will be back at 6pm, so they had to just leave the resume with one of the lady. SIGHS, how unlucky, should have taken our time to do down or go down on Thursday. I really pray and hope Darling could get the job and work at the same place as me. SIGHS!!!!! ): Went over to CINE and walked around a little. Went in NUM and I finally found the SESAME STREETS top I wanted as there is SNUFFY in the picture. It cost $59.90, so expensive. BOOHOO! We settled down at PASTA MANIA and it was my treat. Darling ordered Creamy Chicken and I ordered Chicken Sausage and 10 inch Hawaiian Pizza. We couldnt finished it so I take away those food to bring them home. Walked over to Heeren as I wanna go PUNK STAR to check out if they have the top I want. Yes, they have it, BUT.. Sadly, dont have 'M' size also, I so feel like crying.. ): Saw some grey jeans at a shop opposite CHECK for $45.90 and I want it. It's more worth it than buying those grey jeans that cost $129 from RIVER ISLAND that I wanted. But, I am broke to buy it.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Grandma was also in Orchard with Uncle, his gf and my sister. Darling and I walked over to Centerpoint to join them. Told Grandma about the jeans and she asked uncle to buy it for me for Hari Raya Gift. Bahhh, so we walk dover to Heerens and I tried on three different Light Grey jeans and Choose one that I like and feel comfortable in. I also told Grandma I want to buy a top and went in NUM at Heerens, left only one piece size 'M', I tried, when I almost want to buy it, noticed there were some stains so decided to go over to CINE to buy it since uncle's car is parked in CINE anyway. At cine, there was size 'M' and 'L' and, I decided to buy size 'L'. So, I got the Sesame Streets top already, yay yay yay. (: I think, there are alot more tops I want from NUM cos they are all so cute, but they are so expensive!!! ): BAHHH! Uncle drove Darling home also. Hehehe.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Recently, have been watching movies at night if I am home early and not tired. Today, Happily 'N'ever After. Past few days, You, Me and Dupree, and Barnyard. Still have four more shows to watch currently. Music & Lyrics, She's The Man, Love Wrecked and Evan Almighty(it belongs to uncle, he bought it so i dont have to waste money watching in cinemas). Tomorrow am working, and also, Pris starts work tomorrow. Hahahahaha. I want Darling to be next! (: I am starting to feel tired already cos havent been having enough of rest due to working, but I love working. Thats it for now, TATA! Loves Goh Qing Wen now and always. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home