Saturday, August 18, 2007

tired tired day day



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went to school as usual. On the way to school, MEan Hui called and ask if I could make it for work today as they do not have enough staff, so I agreed. Would be working from 6pm-closing. Ended school at 1pm, mrt-ed home straight. changed and made a box of home cooked food and cabbed to Darling's place. Jonathan came over too shortly after me to study. I ate at Darling's place and use his laptop. Till I felt really really tired so I slept from 3.45pm - 5pm. Dont feel like waking up man, it was a rainy day so nice weather to sleep. Waited for Darling to wash up and they went to Hougang Mall with me while I went to take train to Harbour Front. Saw Sofia Mei. Work, work, work, in charge of Zone 1 & 2 with And. He is seriously funny guy man, and super duper tall. LOL. New staff from NP, Jerlyn. And is from NP too. Hahahahaha. Joey dropped by with Pazton and his mum. After work, mrt-ed back to Hougang and bus-ed to Blk 401 to have my late dinner with Darling and Jonathan. I ate hokkien mee. Cabbed home cos I was tired and lazy. Now I'm here blogging, after blogging I'm turning in. Morning shift tomorrow, 10.15am must reach, till 7.15pm. Bahhh! And good new good news, I told Sunita I want to change my working day on Saturday to Friday, so from next week onwards, I am free on Saturday. Hehehe. ;D


GOOD NIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home