Tuesday, August 28, 2007

target of a good friend..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sunday(Yesterday), worked afternoon shift. I am late by a just a few minutes. Hahaha. Kind Stanley helped me to buy sweets, Thanks alot! ;D Another two new staff, Kenny and Iggy. My break time was supposedly at 5pm - 6pm but Nadiyah wanted to switch break time with me as she wanted to have the same break as siti, so I switched with her and my break time is changed to 4pm - 5pm. Went for break with Stanley and Syah. I cant stop laughing at how I just simply love to joke about Syah being as a GAY. OPPS! I am just joking, hope he wont take it to heart. Hahaha. We went to Banquet at Harbour Front to buy our food, ate Mee Soto. and sat outside VIVO to eat. I was having difficulity to eat cos I dont know how I should sit and where I should sit. So I took a long time to eat. Hahaha. After eating, we went to 7eleven and bought Ice-Cream. Hahaha. Yum Yum Yummy! I LOVE ICE-CREAM! I LOVE BERRY FLAVOR SWEETS! ;D Hahaha. I tried on two tops while I am working. LOL. And I bought a Purple Top/Dress which cost $20. It was the last day of sales so I had to buy something. LOL. Continued working till end of day, time seem to passed quite quickly today, I somehow enjoy working on Sundays. (: Trained home alone and thats my day. TATA!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For today, working is seriously so slack, way too slack that it feels so bored. there is barely any customer and I swear it feels like I am paid to just stand there doing NOTHING! Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home