Tuesday, September 04, 2007

reading, ton, EST...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HELLO(:
Missed me?
I'm tired lately, due to working and schooling.
That explains why I am blogging less often now.
Partly also becos I am lazy to blog lately.

Last Friday, worked from 6pm till closing. Stanley borrowed me, Memoirs of a Geisha. Meet Malcolm Kor at Harbour Front MRT and we trained to Hougang. We were hungry so we bought MACS, and walked over to Darling's home. Went down to 401 as Alex wanted to eat. We all sat under a block to eat than walked back to Darling's home. I am so happy, becos it's my very first time staying over at Darling's home. Slept at about 4am inthe morning becos I was reading the book.

On Saturday, we all woke up at 9am+. I was the last to go bathed. Farib came over, and we all took bus 89 to Downtown East for the Eastern State Throwdown. I took part int he sports ladder. I could only do the front half tricks. But I do know other tricks like trapieze, Brain Twister and Blahs after Homerun. Hahaha. It was just for the fun of it anyways. First, had lunch at Foodcourt. Later ate at Burger King. Darling won 2nd place for Single A. A group of us headed down to Far East Plaza and had dinner there. I so regret what I ordered, cos I only ate the meat and Sean finished up the rice for me as it was way too spicy. What a waste of my money. BOO. Darling sent me home despite how tired he was, I love you baby. (:

I was working on Sunday. Pris came over to CP to meet me and we trained from here. Coincidently, we saw Nisa, she stays in Seng Kang too. went for break with Stanley, Pris and Syah. We ate at Long John Silver. Work, work work till closing. Pris and I took a little pictures with the sunglasses we tried on. Trained home alone. Tired, seriously so tired.

Monday, I think its a waste of time to go to school. I spent almost three hours in a world of my own, reading Memoirs of a Geisha. Only read till chapter 8. I guess I am a slow reader. Hahaha. I guess most of them were rather shocked that I am actually engrossed in a story book, becos it is so unlike me. Hahaha. But, the fact is, I do like reading, though not many people knows it. (: Went to work after school, it was raining so I got caught in the rain. I dislike getting wet just before going to work. So, I was there about 15mins early, and I am bored. I'm constantly thirsty and drinking other's drinks. Like, I am drinking Azahar's drink the whole night. But, if Stanley was around, I'd rather drink from his bottle. Thanks to the both of them anyway. If not, I'd die from thirst. Hahaha. Worked at Non-Clothing area all night long. Trained home with Alicia, and she alighted at Serangoon, thats where she lived. I'm almost shivering in the train. ): TIRED!

Today, didnt go to school. No point anyway. Went over to CP to meet Pris. But, Darling reached before her, so Darling accompanied me till she came. Pris came, and I waited till Darling left and we went off to buy movie ticket from AXS Machine. Watching Ratatouille at vivoCity at 1.40pm tmr with her. Having Access test tmr in the morning, 10am-12pm. Wish me luck! (: And Pris and I are working tmr from 6pm till closing. I think it might be a boring day at work since the few people im on better terms with aint working. ): We shall see how it goes, at least I got Pris still. Pris came over to my home to try to complete project as well as do a little of Access. She went home at about 10.30pm, walked her to the busstop. Thats about it. (:

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY! (:
and FARHAN & MINGZHI! ;D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home