Thursday, September 06, 2007

1408, new tops, new hairband..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Went over to Darling house about noon time. Farid camre over to collect his prizes and left shortly. We just slacked around and head out of the house at 3pm. Cabbed to Cine Leisure. First thing we did was to buy movie tickets, 1408 at 5.15pm. Went to have our lunch at Pasta Mania. It was my treat. Bought Spicy Chicken Upsize and Hawaiian Pizza 10inch to share. I was so full after eating. Hahaha. Walked around a little as we still had some time before the movie starts. When it was time for the movie, I bought a push-pop before going in to the cinema. I kinda didnt understand the movie at first and I am sure it scared me alot of times! =( Hahaha. But, finally, I understood the movie at the end.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Next stop, was to head to Far East Plaza. Stopped by at Esprite, and I tried on a long sleeve sweater and a long sleeve shirt with a vest. I like them! =) Suddenly have the urge to buy long sleeve tops. So, my aim today is to search for Long sleeve tops with design, I dont want plain coloured ones. And nice shoes and belts. Ended up, I bought two tops from Stich. A black top with the following words "Daddy's Expensive Little Girl" and a dark grey top with the following words "Peace War Love Hate". Btw, saw Jerene as she is currently working in Far East. After walking for som time, we settled down at a place to eat. The stall we usually eat in is not taking in any mor eorders. Sad. Anyway, I ate Beef Fried Rice, NON SPICY! Hahaha. I couldnt finish it so Darling finished it up for me. Last stop, we went in an accessories shop and I bought a RED Hairband. No long sleeve tops nor belts nor shoes to my interest today. Sad.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


We took bus to Dhoby Ghaut station and bounced train to Harbour Front and back to Seng Kang. Took bus 372 home. Saw Amelia Mei at the interchange. Darling and I was very tired already. Hahaha. Tmr going to pay respect at Grandpa's grave, meaning I have to wake up early. And I am working B shift tmr. First time working normal shift on a weekday, and more to come since its my holidays. (: Hahahahaha. Still cosidering if I should buy that new shoe from River Island which cost $45. I have already reserved it and said I'm gonna buy it tmr. Becos I want to shop around and see if I can find other nicer shoes, but looks like, maybe I just like that pair of shoe at River Island. Bahhh! (: And I guess I may not want to buy so many tops after all. But still, instead of wanting to buy both "Miss Know-It-All" and "Miss Miserable", I might just keep "Miss Know-It-All" on the list of clothes I want to buy. Hahaha. Thats about it. TATA! (:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home