Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Exams over, Holidays arrived..



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here comes the HOLIDAYS!!! ;D


My Final Term Exams are finally over.
No more BFD and AFD to study again.
Let's not talk about it.
Becos, what is over, is over.
A big load taken off me.


Now, I look forward to working, working and working.
I want to earn alot alot of money, if that is possible.
I'm starting work again on Thursday.
Tomorrow is day out with Darling.
Darling have gotten a job, and he is starting work on Thursday too.
I guess, we are gonna see less of each other.
Since the both of us would be working at different places.
So, I hope we will have a nice day tomorrow.


Today, Pris, Joey and I had a hair-cut together.
The same guy cut for Joey and I, from the previous time we came.
He asked us to be his model at end of this year.
The idea of it sounds fun, but shall consider first.
The way he styled me hair was really nice, too bad I dont know how to do it.
Only Darling would spend time to style my hair.
Had dinner at Sumo House.
Pazton came to fetch Joey.
Pris accompanied me to take bus 156 back to Seng Kang.
I accompanied her to wait for bus 85 and I walked home.
Darling talked to me till I reached home.


ONE MORE WEEK.. BUT WHERE IS THAT EXCITEMENT? ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home