Sunday, September 09, 2007

new shoes..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went out to meet Darling at AMK Interchange. But I bought a Herbal Tes for Darling and a Honey Lemon drink for myself before meting him. Traind to Orchard and meet up with Yorae, Iskandar, Jia Liang and Alex. We all waited for Syafiq to arrive. Went to have lunch at Yoshinoya at TAKA. I ate Chicken terriyaki and Salmon with rice. Full, quite full. Hahaha. Went to take MRT to Harbour Front. I dropped by at River Island for awjile, but had to go back again at 5pm to buy my shoes. Darling accompanied me to withdraw money and walked back to River Island with me. Finally I bought that pair of shoes, but at a cheaper price. Original price was $45. Hahaha. Thanks Mansur! (: Finall get to see some friends whomI havent seen this whole week. Went to the usual place. People were either playing yoyo and stuff, I was in my own world reading the story book. Totally got myself engrossed in it, as if I am part of the story. Hahaha. Dinner at Banquet, ate chicken chop and soup of the day. Daling acompanied me to Pull And Bear as I wanted to see if the top I wanted still available, yes, it's still available, but left with only size S. I am so sadded luhs! ): Tried on some long sleeve tops at FOX. Went to join the other yoyoers. LEft at about 9.3pm and Darling took bus 166 with me to AMK. But halfway through, we alighted at Thomson and changed to bus 163, straiht to my mum's place. Thanks for sending me bck Darling, I LOVE YOU! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home