Saturday, September 08, 2007

trip to Grandpa's grave and work..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today morning, woke up at 11am and prepared to go out to Grandpa's grave to pay respect. Youngest uncle didnt drive us there today, instead it was his gf. Grandma was he one to give directions. But it seemed, she lead the wrong way and we stuck somewhere in Kranji. took us some time to find the way out to the main road. Finally, reached our destination. After doing the usua stuff, we left. And, jut becos they are not sure how to get to Vivo City, they dropped me off at Dhoby Ghaut station instead and I had to take train down to Harbour Front on my own. It was already 1pm when they drop me off. I was hungry as I havent eaten, I dont even have the time to. Grrr. So I bought a pau and a bottle r drink and a sweet at 7eleven before taking the train and head to work. As you could have guessed, I was late for work again. BOOHOOHOO! =[

Non-Clothing for the whole day till closing. Hahaha. Went for break at 5pm with Alicia and Azahar. Walked over to the Banquet at Harbour Front Center. I had a hard time deciding on what I wanted to eat as there were many choices of food I wanted. Finally decided on Char Kway Tiao. Not a very good choice but it's alrights. After eating, was thinking of buy donuts as I had the craving for it, but the queue is super long. ): So gave up the idea, maybe I will buy it tmr! Haheho. Went to 7eleven and Alici and I bought the same Ice-Cream. I tried something I usually wouldnt try, Hazelnut Mocha Cafe I think. God, it's super duper nice, I am buying it again tmr! Haheho. Worked all the way till closing time.

Something stupid happened at closing, Wont describe it in detail, but I spoiled Lutfi's pen. LOL. Azahar accompanied me to 7eleven as I want to buy something to eat, bought the same pau again. Hahaha. Walked with Fauzi to take MRT, he was going to town. Saw Mansur and Fazri waiting for train to so we joined them. I trained to Yio Chu Kang and changedbus to my Mum's home. Reached home at mid-night. Haheho. Thanks Darling for always accompanying me to talk on the phone when I'm making my way home fter I alighted from MRT. (:

Once again, I hesitated in buying the shoes today. But I guess I am buying it for sure tmr! I decided, it really is nice. Most of them agreed. Hahaha. And, today I wore one of my new top, "Daddy's Little Expensive Girl". Hahaha. Tmr, I would wear "Peace War Love Hate" I guess. (: Btw, I have read ten chapters of the story book so far, and also, counting down... TEN MORE DAYS... ;D Hehehe. Time now isnt early anymore. Something is spooking me out now... ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home