Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to Work ;D



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hello! ;D
Finally, I start working again.
Today is kinda bored I guess.
Thank god there is still Alicia. (:
And in the evening, Syah and Kenny.
So it isnt really so bored after all.
Syah and Yani dont feel that my hair is nice becos its too little now.
Only Kenny complimented on my hair and thinks its nice. Thanks. (:
I forgot, to... Fast today. =x
I think I am so sinful, I feel so bad.
I remembered yesterday but I forgot today.
Since I'm the only one in the family who would actually fast.
There isnt anyone else to remind me.
I just am so forgetful luhs! =(
Had LJS Combo 2 during break time.
Their Ice-Tea taste like, YUCKS is all I can say.
Darling dropped by but he had to go back to buy his shoes.
So, in the end, he didnt wait for me to end work.
Today was his first day of work, morning shift.
Actually, we had a date to eat and he send me to work.
But, last minute, he starts work today.
BOOHOOHOO! ):
So, I trained with alicia and she alighted at Serangoon.
Talked to Darling till I got home.
And no one is at home!


Last night, Grandma came back from cruise.
Sister was at home too, Uncle and gf went to bring her over.
She stayed for the night.
Grandma helped me dye my hair too.
The box was so red, yet, on my hair, it didnt absorb well.
Not exactly totally obvious red.
This morning, had to wake up to help look after sister becos Grandma was too tired and wants to sleep.
So, I wasted 2 hours of extra sleep time.
My sister just wont stay still.
And she is no longer smiling alot, I wonder why...


Thats it for now.
Thanks for reading.
Byebye. Tata. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home