Saturday, September 15, 2007

Congrats Darling and i love the sweet him!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I am proud of my Darling. He scored 3.7 this time.
Congrats my dear beloved baby hubby boy! ;D


Today, I did fast! Hohoho.
Afternoon shift again.
Vaal dropped by, finally I get to see her again after more than half a year?
I so love her hair especially the colour of her hair! Hahaha.
I do hope to hang out with her again some time soon! (:
Went for break at 7pm with Yani and Nadiyah at Banquet Harbour Front.
Darling worked morning shift today.
He ended work at 7pm, and he actually waited for me till I end work.
Which is 10.30pm today. My hubby is so sweet today.
I just so so so love love him so sos o much much!
We went to the open space upstairs to spend some private time.
Bought Coffe Bean, Belgium chocolate Ice Blended.
and left for home at 11+pm. took bus 80 back home.
And, there was this Indian man who probally has his mind out of place.
In the same bus with us, it kinda got quite scary! Lets not talk about it.
Darling alighted at his home there and I took to Seng Kang.
I seriously was holding my bladder for the past hour it could have exploded!
Reached home about 1am? Thats so late and scary. Hohoho.


Tomorrow Darling and I aint working. Can spend time with him.
Tough we wouldnt be alone luhs. Hahaha.
Seriously, will treasure every moment spend with Darling since we would be busy working most of the time.
Hehehe, he is gonna fetch me home when ever he ends at 9pm and I am working afternoon shift.


Lastly, I want to change blog song again.
There is just so many nice songs I love recently.
I want to change it to "Without Love", Hairspray OST.
I also want to change it to "You Are The Music In Me" or "Everyday" or "Gotta Go My Own Way", High School Musical 2 OST.
I think, most probally, for now, I will change to "Everyday" for now.
Since there is so many songs I like, I'm probally changing blog song every few days. (:


And I am ending this post with..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
KONG LI TING SISTER
and
ANG GUO HAO! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home