Monday, September 17, 2007

Audition Once Again (:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One More Day... ;D


Last night, suddenly felt like playing Audition again after so so so long. Played all the way till 4.30am. Woke up at 11am and prepared for work. Its seriously one of the most unlucky days in my working life. I dont wish to talk much about it. Stuffs are making me feel so down too. But, Im not talking about it here. Went for break with Stanley, Kenny and Joanna. Ate at Harbour Front Banquet. Joanna and I bought a large slurpee and we got a free cup. hohoho. slacked in store and went back to work after that. Kenny opened the door inside and the slarm rang. Hahaha. Work is bored bored bored today. And my feet is aching so so so badly to the extend that I could have almost cried because it is so painful. First time wearing my new River Island show. Hohoho. Saw a number of people today. Jason and Azlyn from Topshop previously and Gera Daughter and Alison Laopo. Darling ends work at 10pm, he came to Harbour Front to meet me. We had supper at the hawker center. He took train with me to Seng Kang and I accompanied him to wait for bus 161. Recently, I feel so loved by my baby. I LOVE HIM! (:


Later, I'm actually working afternoon shift. But, I changed with Pris as she is working morning. After work, I'm going over to towna nd wait for Darling to end work at 9pm. We would be having supper together again. Hohoho. I wonder.. What it's gonna be like? (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home