Thursday, September 20, 2007

New Camera, New Picture Station.



WOOHOO! ;D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Yesterday, went out to Compass Point with Grandma to settle some stuff. Had lunch at Delifrance. It's should be a long time I've eaten there as I cant recalled when was the last time. I ordered my favourite Chicken Delight as usual. And as for the soup, gave to Grandma. I ordered the lobster soup for myself instead, it was nice. I'm going to buy it more often in future. After that, Grandma left me alone to finish up my soup as she rushing to the chalet. I was reading the storybook and enjoying the soup at the same time. It was only 3pm and I am starting work at 5pm. But, in the end, I reached Vivo City at 4pm. Accompanied Azahar Ahbang to lunch since he wasnt fasting and I had an hour before I start work. Was doing Non-Clothing all night. Since Darling didnt being his Hp out, I told him to just go home straight after work. But I miss him! ): It feels all so different that I cried and I dont know why. Boohoohoo, what a emo night for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today, went out to Hougang Mall with Grandma to accompany her to pay some bills. Met Dad, his wife, the wife's mother, my sister and Jasmine's mum. Went to eat with them, I ate chicken rice. I left after eating to meet Darling. Saw Jonathan Chia at POSB there, and he talked to me a little. After meeting Darling, we head down to Orchard. SONY GALLERY was the place we were going to. After looking around for so so so long, finally, I've decided what I'm going to buy. I wanted T200 or T100 ot T20 since long ago, and now.. Tough T20 is the oldest but also the cheapest and the functions are almost the same as the others, I decided to buy Sony Cybershot T20. Obviously I love black colour most since T20 dont have red, but Darling says Im always buying black so I bought the light pink colour camera instead. I also bought Sony Picture Station DPP-FP70, so I can conviniently print out the photos anytime. Guess how much it cost me in total? $748. I am so so so happy and excited that I finally own a new camera of my own. It's the first time I'd spend so much money in a day. That's not the end yet. Hoho.


Intended to catch a movie but its already 6.30pm, by the time the movie ends, no place for us to have dinner already. So we took bus to Heeren, as we decided to have dinner at NYDC. Walked around in HMV and I bought two VCDS, "Take The Lead" and "Save The Last Dance". I wanted to buy "Step Up" and "Stomp The Yard" too, but "Step Up" out of stock. I am definitely buying that two movies too, but I'm in no rush since I already watched them before. The two Movies that I bought, I havent watched them before and I really want to watch them since it's related to DANCE! Had our dinner at NYDC, Lav was working there. I ate Lasagna and Darling ate Roast Chicken Speghetti, had a cookie monster mudpie for dessert. It was my treat again since I wanted to eat it, $44, hehe. Took bus to Plaza Sing and went into Times as I wanted to look at story books. Quite a few books interest me. The Kite Runner and P.S I Love You and When Rainbow End. But I still didnt buy any. Darling wants to look at cameras in BEST. After that, we bounced train back to Seng Kang. Thanks Darling for helping me take the very very heavy printer around the whole day. Hehe, Love You Baby! ;D


I mentioned before that after my birthday I would get myself a laptop right? Probally a MacBook but I dont want a MacBook anymore. Probally would get a Sony laptop. But, I dont even want a laptop now, cos I dont see the need for it yet. So I'm buying a laptop next time in future if I need it. (:


I only worked three days this week. Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. My next working day is Sunday. Working everyday except Wednesday and Thursday. But, on Monday staying back from till 2am for Stock Take in my outlet. And on Wednesday, doing Stock Take at Raffles City outlet from 10pm - 2am. Lalala. Friday and Saturday morning shift I guess. Hohoho. So that's about it. I am going to watch the new movies I bought today now. And maybe test out the picture station printer later. Thats all. Byebye! ;D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home