Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy 23rd Monthsary!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Decided to try out Live Journal for some time.
If I'd prefer that, I may change from Blogger to Live Journal some day.
So, if I have the time, I may blog there too.
I have already posted the first entry last night. (:


Btw, Today is the 21st September.
That means, Baby and I, our 23rd Monthsary.
We are just a month away from our 2nd Anniversary!
Boy, I am so looking forward to it.
I simply love my Baby Boy so so much! ;D


Three days has passed since my Birthday, on 18th September.
Still, am rather disappointed, be some stuffs.
But, I shall try not to think about it.
It tells me which friends are true and which are not.
I guess... So... ]=


Watched the movie, Take The Lead last night.
Its nice, any shows involving dance is always nice.
I also like Musicals too. Hohoho.


Just came back home a short while ago.
Went out to CP with Grandma as she wants to buy fans and I gotta bring it home since she is heading out to somewhere else.
At the same time, I bought a new water bottle, small and cute. LOL.
I am still a very kiddy child. Hohoho.
Went home carrying the two fans.


Spend the rest of the afternoon till evening reading the story book.
And.. Finally I have finished reading the entire Memoirs of a Geisha.
The story line is really nice, and I felt myself as part of the story.
Following the emotions in the story, I love this story! ;D


Went out at 7pm, trained to Orchard to fetch Darling from work.
Bought 100gm of No Nut chocolate Chip Cookies from Famour Amous.
I miss their cookies and I still love their cookies.
Saw Pei Ting Jie outside Taka.
We had our dinner at Ajisen.
I was too full way before I've finished my meal.
Thank goodness Darling was there to help me finish up my food.
Bused to Dhoby Ghaut and bounced train back home.
Darling took bus 372 with me despite how tired he was.
Sorry Darling for being so unthoughtful, I love you and want to spend more time with you! ;D



Good Night To You! [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home